Sunday, June 28, 2009

Patty ROCKS!!

If you've never checked out Patty's Stamping Spot, you are truly missing out on a fantastic blog!! This is just one of many, many projects of hers that I want to CASE. As hard as I try to duplicate a project exactly, mine is always a bit off, but I wouldn't be ashamed to send this one to a friend! I was having twine problems so I added the brad to hold it in place. The card base and the pot are made from SU!'s *NEW* Dusty Durango cardstock. It is very similar to Really Rust and, in fact, I used RR ink for the bottom of the pot, the flowers and the sentiment (which is from PTI). You could make this sweet flower pot any color, but I really like the terra cotta look - Patty brayered her color onto the bottom, but I used the direct-to-paper method because I am lazy and didn't want to get out my brayer and then clean it afterward!! Thanks for stopping by - enjoy your Sunday!!

No comments: