Thursday, June 16, 2011

For You

Today's card is a sympathy card for a family friend, but I think it would be beautiful for any occasion. I found this card on-line a while back and I'm so sorry I don't know who made it (if you do, please send me a message), but I just fell in love with the layers and the focal point! The person who originally made it used Ruby Red but since I didn't have that particular DSP, I decided to go with something I did have which used Tangerine Tango with Chocolate Chip and Kiwi Kiss. Isn't this a great color combo? I used to have a terrible time estimating the measurements of all the layers on a card I want to CASE, but I just started holding up a clear ruler to my card base to gauge how long and wide the layers should be, and I've been getting a much better product as a result! See, you can teach an old dog new tricks! Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be posting my stamp group's card creations over the next few days so check back!

No comments: