Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Design Team Projects for July

 
 
I'm not quite sure how this month has gotten away from me, but it definitely has! I won't even mention that it's like a month till school starts (cry, scream cry some more!). I found this beautiful line of paper called Lakeslide by Pebbles at the store and it was a lot of fun to use. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the teal floral and it's reverse side, the coral/vanilla check. I used the entire sheet and may have to go back for more!! The other florals and the navy constellations were a little harder to use, but I threw them all in there and I like the overall effect. I always make cards for my Design Team commitment so this month, I made a little bag, too. It's called a Box in a Bag and it's one of the easier containers I've made. The other cards are pretty straightforward - I always put lots of layers on the cards I make for the store. I used some build-a-brads I dug up for accents and a bit of double-stitched ribbon that I ruffled, sort of. Thanks for stopping by! If you're in Knoxville, stop by Scrappin' in the City and pick up some of this gorgeous paper!!

No comments: