Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Papertrey Ink 10th Anniversary Challenge: Altered Envelope

The folks at Papertrey Ink are celebrating their 10th anniversary this week with some fun challenges and today, I am showing what I created for the second day's challenge which is to create a card with an altered envelope. I broke out Peonies on Parade that I was thinking of getting rid of, but I found some new inspiration on Pinterest, so I'm going to hold on to it for a bit longer! I was inspired by a card Nichole made when the set was released. I stamped all the flowers and leaves in Versafine Black Onyx ink and then colored them with Crayola markers. I found the best set of 50 markers on Amazon awhile back for a great price so I scooped them up. The sentiment is from New Every Morning. I've been making so many thinking of you and sympathy cards lately. There is so much sadness in the world and I just want my friends to always know that they are not going through their tough times alone. I hope you'll break out a dusty stamp set and create something beautiful for someone you love! Have a great day!!

No comments: