Sunday, June 25, 2017

June 2017 PTI Blog Hop

I made this card today based on one I saw on Pinterest and I think it's overdone, but I just kept adding elements that I hoped would improve it. Sadly, it didn't happen! Anyway, for this month's PTI Blog Hop, I used their Friendship Jar and Daydreamer stamp sets along with SU!'s En Francais background stamp. I really like how the jar and water turned out - I used Tim Holtz's Peacock Feathers, Broken China, and Tumbled Glass distress inks. I used Berry Sorbet and Pure Poppy for the flowers - I just love these two colors together, especially on two-step stamping flowers. Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

5 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful card!

Birgit said...

Adorable! I love the scripty text background on this. So sweet!

Jacquie Southas said...

I love the layers on this card, Angela!

Unknown said...

Nicely done. I often go just a step too far, hard to know when to stop sometimes and other times ... oops! Embellishment opportunity! But very pretty.

Leigh Penner said...

Very pretty take on the inspiration photo!