Thursday, March 5, 2009

Kristina's Color Inspiration #44

OK, so I am REALLY trying to learn to make simpler cards for those times when I need a quick card, but am short on time. Kristina Werner's color challenge this week was a perfect excuse to put my "simple" plan into action. I like this card much better than the Dawn McVey-inspired card I made last week, but then, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE "Branch Out," so I'm sure that made a difference. I still feel like the card needs something, but with the limited colors and my new "less is more" philosophy, I decided to leave it alone. Then, when I saw this card on Stampin' Pretty, I made ANOTHER card with this color scheme because I had some DSP that coordinated. So, I have some more cards to add to my stash - very exciting!! Thanks for dropping by - I'll be posting more projects in the next few days. I might even get some scrapbooking done this weekend . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

totally fabulous love it to bits