Thursday, March 26, 2009

Kristina's Color Inspiration #47

Well. I'm trying to be the first person to submit an entry for Kristina's Color Challenge #47, so let's see if I made it! More details to follow!!

Ooops! Didn't make it after all - I was third! This is the companion to the card I made yesterday. This is the perfect layout for a color challenge and Trendy Trees is the perfect stamp set! You can make those little trees any color you like! I was able to do this card without my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, although I did have to trim the stamps a little even though they are pre-cut - I just get too much drag! I love the Chocolate Chip Double-Stitched Ribbon - it's the perfect accent for this simple card! Thanks for stopping by!!

15 comments:

Andrea said...

beautiful

Hayley said...

lovely card

rhonda said...

i love those trees. awesome card!

Unknown said...

Love that set too! Well done.

Sylvia said...

This is a beautiful card!

wendyp said...

love those trees!!! Adorable!

TB said...

Gorgeous! Great job!

Traveling Mama said...

So cute!! Totally love the trees!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Loving the paper strips and ribbon! You did awesome on the color challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Sherri said...

Very cute! I love those trees~!

{PurpleD} said...

That's totally classic beauty!

Nikki Schmaltz said...

this is so pretty. Love the whole layout

Winter said...

Cute! Love the trees!

Kim Sonksen said...

This is pretty. Love those trees

~kelly marie~ said...

great card! love the trees!!