Wednesday, April 23, 2008

At last . . . a scrapbook page!

I am proud to say that I FINALLY created a scrapbook page today! I LOVE this picture of Bailey - such a precious little face. I have found plenty of inspiration on the web lately, but just no motivation on my part . . . UNTIL TODAY!!! I just love the scrapbook page that is on the cover of this month's "Stampin' Success" magazine (for SU! demonstrators). I thought the wavy strips of paper were so pretty, but I wasn't sure how to make them. So, while at JoAnn's the other day, I found a Fiskars Tear Edger-Wave and it worked like a charm! I LOVE IT! And it's very cheap, especially with a coupon - under $5! I even used my stamps on this page, too. Perhaps, I'll scrapbook more later on . . .

2 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This looks great!

Heather said...

Beautiful! I'm off to CASE it ;-).