Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Today must be CASE day!!

Halloween is one of my very favorite holidays! The colors, the smells, the yummy treats, the beautiful decorations, and the precious children in their costumes . . . ahhh, total bliss!! I am completely in love with so many of the adorable Halloween projects I've seen on the blogs I stalk so today, I decided to make a couple for me! The first card is by the supremely talented Mary Jo Albright. I just love SU!'s Tasty Sweet set and when you add a little glitter to the pieces, it's AMAZING! My other CASE is Leigh Ann Baird's awesome Jack-o-Lantern card! I think it's so clever that she inked her embossing folder to add a little color to Jack's face. Clever, clever, clever!! And it's so easy to do - this will likely be my go-to card this Halloween. Have a great day and thanks for checking out my blog today!!

2 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

So cute! You did a fantastic job on that pumpkin head. I love that card too, all that delicious candy!

Tonya Klar said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!