Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pumpkin Box

Well, I hope it is worth the wait, dear bloggers! My workspace has been a disaster for quite some time, so I haven't really created anything lately. But, today was the day to turn things around!! I got a lots of supplies organized and created this AWESOME little pumpkin box! I'm sorry I don't know who to credit with this great idea - perhaps Inking Idaho. Sponging Pumpkin Pie ink on the edges of the Top Notes makes a dramatic difference. I used a full-size Top Note for the first layer; then I cut one in half and for the second layer; and for the third layer, I measured 2 1/4 inches from the edge of the Top Note die and ran a full-size one through again to get the skinny piece in the center. Clear as mud, I know!! It was trial and error for me, that's for sure. I used a distressed piece of Kraft card stock for the stem and the Little Leaves Sizzlet for the leaves. I can't wait to fill this little box with dark chocolates for Bailey's teacher!! Have a great evening!!

1 comment:

Harriet said...

I love this little box.... great job