Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Turkey Tag

We had such a good time at Tuesday Night Stamping Group this week!! I didn't come up with a project until 3 p.m., so it had to be super simple. I was inspired by some ideas I found on-line and we made a turkey tag since I needed a tag for some peanut butter fudge I made for Bailey's teacher and other school staff. Two birds, one stone!! And since everyone has already asked for it, I'm including the recipe for the buffalo chicken dip I brought. It's DE-LISH!!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

HOLLY'S BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP
2 c. shredded cooked chicken
1 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
1 c. Ranch dressing (I used spicy)
1/4 - 1/2 c. wing sauce
1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened

Combine chicken, 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, ranch dressing, and wing sauce, and mix well; spread softened cream cheese on the bottom of a 1-quart baking dish; pour chicken mixture over cream cheese and top with remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese; bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Serve with bagel chips.

1 comment:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is really cute! I didn't have the brainpower last week to even try to come up with a design!