Monday, May 31, 2010

Oh My Daisies!!

How completely freakin' beautiful is this card?!?!? This is my new favorite blog: Me, My Stamps and I. I want to CASE every single project I see on it! But this amazing daisy card really caught my eye, so when I was lucky enough last week to stumble upon an Archiver's (ahhhh!), I bought the Sizzix daisy die to add to my collection! When I started punching them out, I was a little concerned that I wasn't going to like them because they are a little different that the ones in the blog, but once I put them together, I was pleased at the result! And those COLORS!! I used SU! Wild Wasabi and Melon Mambo with a little Certainly Celery thrown in for fun. The flower stems and leaves are from SU! Serene Sunflower (retired but not forgotten!) and the Swiss dot paper is from PTI. Hope you'll check out Me, My Stamps and I - you won't be disappointed!!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Love the card.....very pretty!