Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy Half Birthday Pool Party

Since the new baby is due in September and Bailey's birthday is December 27, we have decided to celebrate her half birthday in June with a party so I can maintain some semblance of sanity around the holidays!! I think it's a stroke of genius - Chris said he suggested that once before and I vetoed it. Po-ta-to, po-tah-to!! Anyway, I used PTI's Day at the Beach set and a mask that I tore from cardstock to do the sand. I used my favorite cloud technique that I showed you the other day and Voila!! Super beachy pool party invitation!! I hope we have a great turnout! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

That is too cute!! Hope She has a great time and a super half-birthday!!

wanda said...

FANTASTIC idea!!! You know I always wanted a pool party for my birthday..... but with a January bday (YOU know what I mean!!)..... Plus- you get Christmas presents and then BOOM- in the summer- much more options!! Have a blast!!