Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Simply Said


Simply Said is one of those stamp sets that I wanted for a long time, finally got, and rarely use :) Don't we all have a few of those? But Mary Fish's blog, Stampin' Pretty, gave me an excuse to dust it off and CASE this card. I've always said that Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper is some of the most beautiful and best quality I have ever used. The colors always inspire me to create something wonderful. The name of this pack escapes me, but I just love Cameo Coral, Tempting Turquoise, and Summer Sun together. It just screams summer!! I made this card for a friend who recently gave me a beautiful set of white eyelet bedding for our baby's bed! How exciting and just the encouragement we needed to dig out the bed and set it up. Thanks for stopping by today - try to keep cool!!

1 comment:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is lovely! You feeling ok?