Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy Anniversary!!

Let me begin by telling you that my parents have been married FOREVER!! Literally - this is not an exaggeration!! Well, maybe a little bit . . . They were married when my mom was only 17 and they were married 16 years before I was born so on June 3, they will have been married 56 years!! Isn't that amazing?! In other news, my goal is to make one card per day. I know this won't happen every day, but I am desperate to get back into papercrafting on a semi-regular basis and I'm hoping this little goal will help me do that. So, today's card is for my parents' upcoming anniversary. I found my inspiration on SCS in the form of this card by Sharon Johnson whose blog I believe I used to follow! I hope my sweet parents have a wonderful anniversary!!

No comments: