Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween 2011

October is by far my favorite month of the year and it seems to come and go so quickly every year. This year, I made a conscious effort to celebrate this glorious month in as many ways as possible. I made the cutest owl cupcakes that we shared with Bailey's teachers and our friends at my parents' church, and I made candy corn shaped cookies that turned out to be tasty. I love filling our hutch with all of the decorations I've collected over the years. This year, I added a banner to the mix and I love how it looks in the living room. And after a super fun night of trick-or-treating and eating with our friends, the Duprees, I had to make an adorable thank you note to send, hence the ghosts in the pumpkin patch! Hope you had a wonderful Halloween and a fabulous October!




No comments: