Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Well, I'm a little embarrassed to just now be posting this St. Patrick's Day card since it would be too late to make and send it NOW, but he's such a cutie that I threw caution to the wind! I found this little leprechaun on this blog, and I made this card for my secret prayer partner. Here are the punches that were used to create it, as copied from the blog, Confessions of a Stamping Addict: Punches: Scallop Circle #2 Big Shot Die (larger one of the two, used for the tag), 2 1/2" Circle Punch (brushed gold circle on tag), Scallop Circle Punch (hair), 1 3/8" Circle Punch (face), 1/2" Circle Punch (nose and use a dimensional under it), 5 Petal Punch (mustache), Cupcake Punch (circles from this are used for the eyes), Word Window Punch (brim of hat), 1/4" Circle Punch (ears)

Thanks for stopping by and have a GREEN rest-of-the-day!

No comments: