Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Thanks a Latte

I am completely obsessed with my new coffee cup stamp set and coordinating die from PTI! I made this card based on one I found on Pinterest for my parents to thank them for the Starbucks gift card they gave me for Mother's Day. Isn't it perfect?! If you've never used clear stamps and dies together before, be sure to cut out your shape first and them stamp it. I know this is counter-intuitive, but since you're using clear stamps, you can see exactly where to position your image. I have had such a great time cutting out lots of coffee cups and decorating them with different colors and patterns. The possibilities are endless! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

crschaf said...

So cute Angela! Who knew you would pick a coffie stamp! HA!