Monday, December 31, 2012

Keep Calm & Carry On!!


I love blogging . . . about my kids!! I HATE blogging about my crafting!! All of my cards come from on-line blogs and Pinterest so they have ALL been written about somewhere else, most likely by the person who actually created them!! So, I will try to blog here more regularly, but I will post pictures primarily and very little commentary. If something is unique, I'll try to explain it, and if you have a question about something, please ask and I will definitely answer it. Sooooooo, on with the show!!

I saw this card on Pinterest and had absolutely no reason to make it until . . . my friend's son went to London for the week with his dad so I used that as my completely made-up reason to make this a "thinking of you" card!! It was surprisingly easy. The cross pieces are 1" (white) & .75" (red) and the Xs are .75" (white) & .5" (red). I have become OBSESSED with embossing lately - I embossed the crown with gold embossing powder. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! Thanks for stopping by, especially you, Jane!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the new cards. I think I may use the basics for a spot on tea card. I hope you don't mind. Oh do you still want to learn how to knit? Jane