Friday, August 23, 2013

colourQ challenge #203

Our computer literally dropped dead on Wednesday, but we are up and running again today and I am excited to post my card for this week's colourQ challenge. I love the blue/green combo (of course!). I used another "vintage" SU! set called Doodle This - it is so much fun to color! I had to substitute Bermuda Bay for Island Indigo, and Pacific Pointe turned out a little lighter because I used a blender pen and ink pad. This card is for my mom's birthday tomorrow - she likes blues and greens, too! Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

Pretty! It's been ages since I've seen that stamp set. It looks great in these colors! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

WitchyFingers said...

Ooh, love your card, it's gorgeous, I'm sure your Mum will love it!

WitchyFingers said...

Ooh, love your card, it's gorgeous, I'm sure your Mum will love it!

savvy teaching tips said...

Beautiful work - I'm so glad you joined us at the Colour Q this week!