Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Make It Monday #142: Decorated Kraft Bags

I have seen so many beautiful projects using PTI's Christmas tree die that when I saw this week's MIM challenge, I knew I had to use it! I LOVE to use Kraft bags for gifts. There are limitless possibilities for decorating these wonderful blank canvases! I used a pad of Christmas paper from K & Company that I have had forever and a Christmas sentiments background stamp that I bought at Archiver's a couple of years ago. The ribbon is a BEAUTIFUL satin from Paper Source and I added four clear rhinestone brads from Stampin' Up! for a bit of pizzazz. Thanks for stopping by on this Thanksgiving Eve . . . I really have LOTS to do but here I sit, blogging!! Happy Thanksgiving - I hope you have many things for which to be thankful this year!!

3 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wonderful decorated bag!

victoria h said...

Fabulously decorated gift bag. The blue and red look great together.

Kristii said...

What a fun bag!! Love all the fun colors!