Friday, February 28, 2014

colourQ challenge #230


I wasn't sure I'd be able to work with the colourQ challenge colors this week, primarily because I didn't HAVE any of them (how is that POSSIBLE?!?!), but I hope I faked it well enough. I did have black and white, but I used Kiwi Kiss, Creamy Caramel, and Pool Party for the other colors. I must admit that I have no idea why I DON'T have Cool Caribbean! Anyway, I used a little star stamp and a wonderful sentiment stamp from Neat and Tangled. The cardstock, miraculously, is Summer Starfruit (I had half a sheet in the entire house!). Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

What a fun card, Angela, you may not know why you don't have Cool Caribbean, but I don't know why they retired it.I only have card stock left...boo who. Anyway you made a really nice card! Thanks for sharing it with us at the colourQ.

Tracey McNeely said...

Angela what a fantastic and fun design! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card, love your layout and fun stars, thanks for joining us at ColourQ, hugs, Sarah x