Monday, March 16, 2015

Altenew March Challenge

If you are new to my blog today, WELCOME! You may not be aware that I am completely obsessed with Altenew's stamp set, Painted Flowers! It is such a beautifully versatile set and I have made a ton of cards using it. This card is for their March challenge. I needed something resembling a vine so I altered an old PTI stamp. I embossed one of the Altenew detail stamps in black and watercolored the flowers using SU! Cameo Coral and Ruby Red. I stamped a few leaves in Tim Holtz's Mowed Lawn Distress Ink. The sentiment is from PTI's Wet Paint stamp set. Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you'll look around at some of the other cards I've made using Painted Flowers. Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is gorgeous!

Tasnim said...

What a pretty card! Love how you used this stamp set. Thank you so much for joining the Altenew March challenge!