Friday, July 10, 2015

colourQ challenge #298

This week's colourQ challenge colors look lovely with my new PTI stamp set Brushed Blooms. To have such a black thumb, I sure do love floral stamp sets! This set has a die that is shaped like a bouquet and I can't wait to make a card with it. I had not a single color this week, so I subbed Tim Holtz's Seedless Preserves and Milled Lavender, and SU! Kiwi Kiss and Pool Party. How do I not have Cool Caribbean?!?! I have really been a slacker or something! Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you're keeping cool - it's in the 90s here in beautiful East Tennessee.

1 comment:

Claire said...

Your black thumb comment made me laugh - I'm exactly the same, yet love floral stamps! Those vibrant blooms look wonderful against the crisp white. Thanks for playing along at Colour Q!