Friday, September 4, 2015

colourQ challenge #306

I hate to say this, but some weeks I really don't like the colors in the colourQ combo, but I ALWAYS appreciate the talented people who make the challenge happen every week because I constantly need inspiration!! I took my inspiration from a card I saw on Instagram. I subbed Lovely Lilac for Wisteria Wonder, and I pulled out good ol' Daydreamer from PTI for the little flower bouquet. I used my Silhouette to cut the black stripes, which I LOVE!! It's called Horizontal Stripes Overlay if you want to find it in the Silhouette store. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Jen Mitchell said...

Well, woweee Angela! Are you sure you don't like our colors? Because you combine them so well! Thanks for sharing this awesome card with us at colourQ!