Sunday, February 7, 2016

PTI 9th Anniversary: Grab & Craft Challenge


Today's PTI Anniversary Challenge is a Grab & Craft challenge - grab all the items you want to use for your project in 5 minutes. It's a good thing I already knew what I wanted to make, because it took me 5 minutes just to locate the stuff I already knew I wanted to use!! I found the inspiration for this sweet little card on Pinterest and I adore the color palette - it's so springy and soft. I guess I'm inspired by the warmer weather here in East Tennessee. I used the following products by PTI - Hawaiian Shores ink and cardstock, Lemon Tart cardstock, and Daydreamer stamp set. I also used SU! Daffodil Delight and Certainly Celery inks and twine by Doodlebug Designs. Thanks for stopping by today - I'll be back tomorrow with the latest from PTI!!

1 comment:

Judi G said...

This is so pretty! Love the polka dot background and the lovely colors!