Friday, July 29, 2016

Southern Comfort

Since this card isn't part of a challenge, I know the only person who will see it is my friend, Mary Ann (hey, there!!), but I posted it anyway since I love it so much! I wanted to make an exceedingly Southern thank-you note, so I pulled out my new fave gingham background stamp from Hero Arts - can you believe this isn't patterned paper? I love this Mason jar stamp set and die from PTI and of course my love for Brushed Blooms is well-known! It is such a fantastic set!! The colors I used from PTI are Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Simply Chartreuse. and Pure Poppy, and Tim Holtz's Blueprint Sketch, which is a surprisingly perfect shade of blue. You would think is would be entirely too bright, but it's the best. The sentiment is also one of my faves from PTI Mini Blooms. Thanks for stopping by, Mary Ann, and good luck when school starts next week! :D

No comments: