Monday, June 12, 2017

Create Along with Us: June 2017

I can't believe it's been more than a month since I've blogged! I've been making cards here and there but just haven't been putting them HERE. When I saw the challenge to create a card based on this month's release inspiration, I immediately knew which card I wanted to use for my inspiration!! This amazing card by Nichole Heady uses this month's new release, Quoted: True Friends, and I think this is going to be a set I buy every month along with Month of Psalms! For my card, I used last month's new release, Quoted: Dream Big, formatted similarly to Nichole's card. I used Hawaiian Shores, Orange Zest, & New Leaf inks and cardstock along with SU! Bermuda Bay on Whisper White cardstock. I used the Noted Scalloped A2 Vertical Die to cut the focal point panel, which I attached to my card base with Stampin' Dimensionals. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

3 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

OMG! I can't tell which is the designer card! Had to look up Nichole's card. Perfectly enchanting, Angela!

Marcia Hill said...

FABULOUS re-creation of Nichole's card Angela...love it!! :0)

merryf said...

Really fabulous! Love the bright colors!