Thursday, July 27, 2017

PTI Make it Monday Challenge #292: Color Blocking Three Ways

So, I know it might look like I phoned it in this week for my Make it Monday challenge project, but I really love these colors and SU!'s Lemon Zest stamp set together. The colors I used are Green Parakeet, SU!'s Daffodil Delight, and Limeade Ice. I used Nuvo crystal drops to look like drops of juice and I used my new PTI stamp set, Fruit Salad Sentiments embossed in white, which I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

4 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

FABULOUS colors together and absolutely LOVE this Angela...definitely a fun and happy card!! :0)

Carmela said...

Very cute card! Love the lemon and lime slices.

Jennifer T. said...

Love this cheery card. Makes me crave lemonade though!

Vikki H said...

This looks exactly like summer! Great color choices and stamps!