Thursday, July 27, 2017

PTI Make it Monday Challenge #292: Color Blocking Three Ways

So, I know it might look like I phoned it in this week for my Make it Monday challenge project, but I really love these colors and SU!'s Lemon Zest stamp set together. The colors I used are Green Parakeet, SU!'s Daffodil Delight, and Limeade Ice. I used Nuvo crystal drops to look like drops of juice and I used my new PTI stamp set, Fruit Salad Sentiments embossed in white, which I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

4 comments:

Marcia HIll said...

FABULOUS colors together and absolutely LOVE this Angela...definitely a fun and happy card!! :0)

Carmela Hubler said...

Very cute card! Love the lemon and lime slices.

Jennifer T. said...

Love this cheery card. Makes me crave lemonade though!

Vikki H, southern Oregon said...

This looks exactly like summer! Great color choices and stamps!