Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Make it Monday #295: Z-Fold Card

When I saw this week's Make it Monday Challenge: Z-Fold Cards, my first thought was "Nope! No way! Not gonna happen!" Then I remembered my sweet mama has a rather BIG birthday coming up tomorrow and I wanted to make her an extra special card! So, here is my z-fold card! I'm sure I don't have an envelope this size but I love the card so much that it doesn't matter!! I used PTI's Paper Clippings: Happy Birthday stamp set and dies, and the colors I used are PTI Harvest Gold, Blueberry Sky, & Spring Rain; Tim Holtz Faded Jeans; and SU! Daffodil Delight. Mom and I both love yellow, blue, and white, so I had several coordinating pieces of designer paper that worked perfectly with the die cuts. I can't wait to give her her card tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

8 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Angela, your mom is gonna LOVE this! So festive with the cake at the top, and row of balloons! Darling birthday card!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Angela, I love your use of balloons on your card. You've inspired me to create a birthday card using the z-fold card now! Thanks for joining me this week.

Carol Hartery said...

Everything about your card is amazing! Your mom will Love it! I love the color combinations as much as the graphics.

Marcia Hill said...

WOW...what a work of art Angela!! I love the colors you used and it is just so pretty and festive looking! Your mom is going to LOVE this!! 😊

Birgit said...

What a darling and festive card! The color palette is awesome and I just love the build up to the birthday cake. So cute! Your mom will love it!

Kim Heggins said...

Love your sweet birthday card...so fun!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Angela: You did a fabulous job on your z-fold and really made an awesome and fun birthday card. I saw it over on the PTI challenge blog and wanted to stop by to say hello. I also have a FUN challenge blog with AWESOME prizes, and I would like to invite you to come by and play along with us. www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Have a great week!
Karen Letchworth

lainey said...

What a fun looking birthday card!! I'm sure your mom will love it, especially since you used her favorite colors!