Monday, May 26, 2008

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!

It occurred to me earlier in the day that I would like to create a patriotic card for Memorial Day, but I have a very hard time putting together primary colors. So, when I found this card on stampingsherrie's blog, I thought it would be PERFECT to do in Real Red and Night of Navy. And I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Stampin' Up!'s Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware from the Occasions Mini Catalog (star brads). Wouldn't this be a wonderful card to send to a soldier you know? Or even one you don't know! So, even though Memorial Day only has about 2 1/2 hours left, take a moment to pray for our troops in the Middle East and, if you know someone who is serving in the military, make this card right now and send it to them so they will know how much they are loved and appreciated!! Have a great week!!

No comments: