Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A NEW LOVE . . .

Friends, I have found a new love! No, it's not Jeffrey Donovan (if you don't know who he his, watch "Burn Notice" on USA - YUM!!) or a new flavor of Frappuccino. It's SU's Schoolbook Serif Alphabet, which I just discovered even though the Spring Summer Collection has been out for MONTHS!!!! I used it to do the title for this scrapbook page and it was SO EASY!! Usually, alphabet stamps can be tricky to line up, but this one is a cinch! Also, I found a cool card sketch on Michelle Wooderson's blog (Mish Mash) that is AMAZING on scrapbook pages and, again, SO EASY! I used two patterns of paper and cut them into 3 x 6 inch pieces and lined them up along the bottom of a solid piece of 12 x 12 cardstock. You can use as many patterns as you like - just adjust the sizes accordingly. How neat is that? I may get caught up on my scrapbooking after all . . .

1 comment:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is really nice, Angela.