Friday, October 3, 2008

We interrupt this blog for a public service announcement . . .

I know that Stampin' Up! demonstrators are always looking for great ideas to demonstrate so when I stumble upon something worth passing on, I like to do just that so HERE IS TODAY'S SUPER SMART IDEA which I actually figured out on my own (I know, right!?!)! I totally love the Christmas box that my dear, sweet friend, Cele, made for me, but the base is a 6" x 9" piece of cardstock which means you can only cut one out of a piece of 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock. Not a big deal if you're making one or two, but if you want to use it as a make-n-take, that's a lot of waste. So, here are the measurements if you use a half-sheet of cardstock. No applause necessary!
***Score your piece of 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" cardstock at 3/4" and 4 3/4" on the 5 1/2" side, then score at 3 7/8" and 4 5/8" on the 8 1/2" side. This will create 2 little squares that you will cut from the edge to the score line making 2 little tabs. Fold on all the score lines and assemble with sticky strip and you have a cute little box perfect for demonstrating at your next workshop!!***

I'm also demonstrating this beautiful Chrismtas card at my workshp on Sunday that is so easy, but uses so many of Stampin' Up!'s wonderful products that will impress your customers (and mine, too, I hope!!). This will be my second m-n-t. I think this might be my best workshop ever!

No comments: