Monday, January 11, 2010

Inspired by Geny Cassady

While blog-hopping today, I found this beautiful card on Geny Cassady's blog, Madison Avenue, and I just fell in love!! I love everything about it, especially the layout and the color scheme. I didn't have the glitzy embellishments that Geny used, so I went in a different direction. SU!'s Raspberry Tart DSP is my all-time favorite paper, so I used some of my scraps on this card. I used the Little Leaves Sizzlet (another fave) and the flower from God's Beauty which I stamped in Regal Rose on Pink Pirouette cardstock. While not as sparkly as Geny's card, I really like the result. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day. Stay warm!!

2 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I've been so busy I haven't had time to blog hop like I usually do! Love this card!

Geny said...

Thanks for the shout out Angela, glad my card could inspire you! Love what you came up with!!!