Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Inspired by Laurie Schmidlin

I am so excited about making Valentine cards that I have already started!! Can you believe it? Target and Hobby Lobby have all their beautiful red, white, and pink decorations out and I am completely inspired! I found this adorable card by Laurie Schmidlin on SCS and thought it would be perfect for my 9-year-old daughter for Valentine's Day. A quick stop at Party City today yielded a ton of cute stuff for Bailey's Valentine gift, some as cheap as 25 cents, so her V-Day is set!! This card uses SU!'s retired set, Happy Heart Day, and I found the sentiment at Hobby Lobby for 40% off!! I think it totally ROCKS!! Thanks for stopping by tonight! Please remember the people of Haiti in your prayers.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

that is super cute! I have also started on my vday cards :]
ashley
chicscrappin.blogspot.com

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I wish I hadn't sold this set now that I have copics. This card looks wonderful and the sentiment is such a trendy font--love it!