Sunday, January 30, 2011

Thoughts and Prayers

My dear friend, Karen, who I mentioned yesterday, ordered six sympathy cards and six note cards, so I immediately looked on SCS for all the projects using the Thoughts and Prayers stamp set. There's just something about trees, greenery, and foliage that lures me in every time. This stamp set has beautiful images and heartfelt sentiments and I just love how the tree looks in this card that I found online. I was so thrilled that I had the Labels 4 Nestabilities set that Diamond Angelfish used on her card! Usually, I have to improvise, but not this time!! The technique is so simple that even with my rusty skills, I figured it out right away! After you cut out the largest label from the set, leave your paper in the die, turn it over, and sponge on the ink color of your choice (I used So Saffron), using the die as a mask, which leaves a crisp white border around your image.


No comments: