Friday, January 28, 2011

Welcome Home, Wayward Stamper!

I am beyond thrilled to finally be posting papercraft projects again!!! I have MISSED stamping so much in the months since Morgan was born in September. I think I've had performance anxiety coupled with the fact that my craft room looked like a tornado blew through!! I have been scrapbooking a lot, but I haven't put ink to stamps to paper since last year. A dear friend of mine ordered a dozen cards last week and that order was the inspiration I needed to clean up my craft room (a gigantic task!) and get out all of those wonderful stamp sets and beautiful ink colors that I love so dearly. My first card was inspired by this lovely card on Splitcoast Stampers. Since it was been so many months since I've created anything stamped, I felt obligated to consult SCS, and I'm so glad I did. I had forgotten how many amazing stampers there are out there and how much I love "stalking" their blogs and checking out their work. So here's the first of what I hope will be many more posts in the coming days and weeks!!

No comments: