Sunday, January 29, 2012

Inky Antics Pop-Up Magic!!

Sadly (aka fortunate for my bank account!), we do not have an Archiver's in Knoxville and the closest one is in Atlanta, so I don't get there very often. Oh, but when I do, it is completely magical!! Last weekend, I took a "mental health break" and drove to my fave city for a few of my favorite things, including Archiver's. I bought a beautiful turquoise faux leather photo album that I can't wait to fill with pictures from this year's adventures. And, in addition to a few little odds & ends that I haven't seen locally, I bought another cute stamp set from Inky Antics that has coordinating honeycomb paper that's used to make images that pop-up when you open the card!! Imagine those cheesy cardboard party decorations but so much cuter! The set is called Cupcake Birdy HoneyPOP Clear Set and I used magenta and brown honeycomb paper for the cupcake. To create the pop-up image, you simply stamp the image on the honeycomb paper, cut it out, and attach it to your card using a very strong adhesive. I made this card for my stampin' buddy, Jane, whose birthday is today. So, if you have the chance to visit Archiver's, don't pass it up - it's a gold mine of fun & unique paper craft products!!

No comments: