Saturday, April 21, 2012

Butterscotch Birds.Nest Cookies

As my husband so lovingly pointed out last night, I am a bit of a showboat when it comes to cooking!! I love to try new recipes and I LOVE to make things that impress! So, when I was scouring Pinterest for Easter ideas a few weeks ago, I came across these adorable birds nest cookies that I wanted to make but that we could never eat all of. So, naturally, I signed up to bring them to a teacher appreciation lunch at my daughter's school!! They were super easy, surprisingly tasty, and cute as can be! I used butterscotch chips because I liked the color, but I have seen them done using chocolate and they are *almost* as cute! The eggs are Cadbury candy eggs, but you can also use jelly beans, Jordan almonds, or anything else that suits your fancy! So go make some - they're DE-LISH!

No comments: