Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Not Quite 14 Carrots!

As is typical with most holidays, I have become mildly obsessed with the secular trappings of Easter this year. I have eaten more than my fair share of Cadbury Creme Eggs and have decorated with bunnies, plastic eggs, and a basket or two. I still have several projects I want to complete in the next few days, but I finished up these little carrots today and I am so proud of them! I found the idea on Pinterest and they are based on a sour cream container I learned to make years ago when I was with Stampin' Up! Although, I don't think I've actually seen sour cream in a container like this in a very long time!! The larger carrots are made using a piece of paper that's 5"x6" and the smaller ones are 4"x5." I have finally been persuaded to buy Scor-Tape and it truly is the BEST adhesive for these little boxes. Super sticky and easy to use because you can tear it. Finish the ends with a crimper and also crimp several pieces of green paper for the carrot tops and VOILA! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments: