Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Box Full of Sunshine!!

Y'all know that I love all things Pinterest and I have found some of the most awesomely creative, original, and fun ideas on the boards I check out daily. This one is exceptionally fantastic!! A BOX FULL OF SUNSHINE to send to someone who needs a little pick-me-up. I made this box to send to a friend whose sweet baby boy is at Vanderbilt Medical Center (3 hours away from their home in Knoxville) where they have been since he was born 2 months ago and will be for the foreseeable future. Everything in the box is yellow or packaged in yellow complete with yellow shredded filler and a yellow card. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to find a good variety of items to include, but a little browsing at Target proved fruitful! I included a box of Wheat Thins, peanut M&Ms, protein bars, individual packets of lemonade mix, Sour Patch Kids, some lemon & butterscotch candies, and a couple of packs of gum. This is definitely an idea I will reinvent over and over for lots of occasions! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

What a great idea!! You are a super thoughtful friend!!

Anonymous said...

Yes you are a true friend! Sincerely Jane