Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Make It Monday #132: Layered Border Die Cuts

This week's Make It Monday Challenge is one that is near and dear to my heart! I have made lots of cards and tags using the layered scalloped border technique. It is simple but absolutely beautiful! I am once again on the Scrappin' in the City design team and this was the perfect project for the store, too. I used a beautiful line of paper by Carta Bella from the Rough & Tumble collection by Samantha Walker (LOVE the stripes and polka dots) along with my very favorite Papertrey Ink birthday stamp set, Stylish Sentiments: Birthday. Seriously, if you do not own this set, you must go RIGHT NOW and order it! I use it all the time and it is fantastic! Thanks for stopping by - have a great hump day!!

3 comments:

victoria h said...

Beautiful card- love the pp's you used.

Helen F. said...

Oh Angela, the scallops are all so beautiful on your Birthday card. Love the sentiment!

Alex said...

Ooohhh such pretty patterned paper! All the colors go great together, beautiful card!