Thursday, May 1, 2014

colorQ challenge #239


This week's colourQ challenge #239 colors are beautiful!! As I've mentioned before, my Stampin' Up! colors that are about 8 years old are slowly but surely biting the dust, so I am replacing them with Tim Holtz Distress Inks. The colors are so vibrant and beautiful! For today's challenge card, I used SU! Pretty in Pink along with Spiced Marmalade (pumpkin), Ripe Persimmon (coral), and Peeled Paint (olive). The stamp and sequins are faves of mine from Neat and Tangled, and I used one of the stamps from SU!'s Gorgeous Grunge for the splatter effect on the card base. Thanks for stopping by today and have a blessed day!!

2 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

Love the colorful, distressed background. It really shows off the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful inked background! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the colourQ!