Wednesday, May 14, 2014

colourQ challenge #241

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my card this week's colourQ challenge!! I found the inspiration on Pinterest and just recently received this wonderful large sentiment stamp from Neat & Tangled, which I adore! I inked the sentiment in Pool Party and Tim Holtz Vintage Photo ink and stamped on white cardstock. Then, I stamped the image on a piece of copy paper, cut it out, and adhered it with removable adhesive as a mask for my polka dots. I didn't have a polka dot stamp set, but I found three different dot sizes in my PTI Daydreamer set. Very exciting!! For the gold element, I used gold sequins, also from Neat & Tangled. I mounted my focal point onto a piece of Chocolate Chip cardstock and then a Tempting Turquoise card base. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

4 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Great card - love how you interpreted the challenge, you inspire me to play, too :)

Jen Mitchell said...

Great card! I love how you inked the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

LeAnne said...

How fun is this! Wonderful sentiment and a cool way to color it up! Thanks for playing with our CQC colors this week!

Tracey McNeely said...

Angela this is fabulous, love the different inked sentiemnt. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!