Friday, September 26, 2014

colourQ challenge #260


What a glorious day is it here in East Tennessee! Still a little warm for my liking, but the sun and the sky are gorgeous and the mornings tend to be a little cooler, so if I drink my pumpkin spice latte first thing, it almost feels appropriately seasonal! This week's colors hint at fall while not leaving summer completely behind and I had them all, which has to be some kind of miracle!! A friend of mine is having a birthday next week, so I used this palette as my springboard for her card and I LOVE the way it turned out!! Usually, when I do a collage of flowers, I end up with weird white spaces or flowers that are grouped too tightly. NOT THIS TIME!! So, enjoy the weekend and go craft a little!!

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I LOVE this!,,,

Amy White said...

Lovely combination of bright flowers around your sentiment! Thanks for playing along with the ColourQ this week!