Wednesday, January 14, 2015

colourQ challenge #275


I'm ashamed that it's been so long since I've posted here but I haven't been stamping that much during the past few months. I baked quite a bit during the Christmas season, but I did very little papercrafting outside of a gift tag here and there. But, my faithful friend, Karen, placed a card order so I am back in the stamping saddle! This card is for a friend who I send a card to every January to remember someone very special to her and her family. I decided to break out my PTI Sketched Shapes stamp set, which I've had for months and HAD NEVER EVEN OPENED!! How sad is that? I love the colourQ challenge inspiration picture this week. Night of Navy was the only color I had this week, so I used SU! Lovely Lilac and Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry and Salty Ocean. Thanks for stopping by! I hope to be posting more often now that the holidays are over.

2 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

Love this! It's colorful and graphic and so eye-catching! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Kim Heggins said...

Simply fabulous card and I love the images your choose to use, so fun. Than you so much for playing along with us at ColourQ, hope to see you again next week.