Thursday, January 22, 2015

colourQ challenge #276


This week's colourQ challenge really got my creative juices flowing and I couldn't wait to recreate (for the second time) a card idea I saw on Pinterest recently. I absolutely adore PTI's Friendship Jar filled with buttons and equally awesome is PTI's Wet Paint stamp set. The sentiments are striking and easy to use as a focal point both on the front and the inside of a card. And Strawberry Slush and Coastal Cabana could not look more amazing together! This color combo reminds me of spring, which is kind of sad since there's talk of snow in East TN this weekend. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

4 comments:

Claire said...

Great way to use those buttons - they look so sweet filling up the jar. Hope the colours warmed you up! Thanks for playing along at Colour Q!

Jen Mitchell said...

Goodness, I love that jar full of buttons. This is such a pretty card! Thanks for playing along with us at colourQ!

Kim Heggins said...

Adorable...just adorable. I love the jar of sweet buttons, just so perfect for you card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ColourQ, hope to see you again next week.

Mary Ann said...

I love both of those sets also!!! Love the card!!