Sunday, October 18, 2015

colourQ challenge #312

This has been kind of a crazy week, so I had to put my card together rather hastily this afternoon. I hope you like it! The patterned paper is called Pumpkin Patch by Pebbles, and the stamp set is a vintage one from SU! called Batty for You. I added the sequins for a touch of Only Orange and the spider and bat are mounted on Basic Gray circles. Don't you love the googly eyes? They are my favorite! They add just the right amount of movement and dimension. Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!!

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable Angela!! I like their googley eyes!! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

Sylvia said...

Cute card, Angela, one of my favorite Halloween sets! So glad to see you at the colourQ, thanks for playing!