Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Celebrate the Magic of Christmas!!

Nothing thrills my little heart more than finding a card on Pinterest that I can actually complete without pulling my hair out and that's what I found today! My sweet daddy LOVES Bill Gaither and his tremendous singing group, and they are coming to town in concert the first of December, so he is getting an early Christmas present! But I needed a masculine Christmas card for his tickets so this is the one I made just now. I love green and blue together, and I just happened to have this piece of patterned paper by Pebbles called Stargaze (there are constellations on the reverse side). The plaid doesn't scream Christmas but with a tree from SU! Lovely as a Tree and a holiday sentiment, it's PERFECT! I used Tim Holtz's Mowed Lawn distress ink and PTI's Hawaiian Shores ink and cardstock. Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

No comments: