Thursday, March 10, 2016

colourQ challenge #332



This week's colourQ challenge color palette is so beautiful! I wanted to do a more graphic card similar to the inspiration pic, but I am so in love with this stamp set (PTI Flower Favorites), that I had to use it . . . again! I stamped off one of the flower layers in order to have the variegated colors. The sentiment is from PTI Graceful Greetings. This card would be a great one to mass-produce to have on hand or to give as a thoughtful gift. Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Patti said...

Oh how lovely!! this stamp set is really beautiful. You really did a fantastic job with the colourQ challenge!!

Patti

Jen Mitchell said...

Wow! Your irises are beautiful! What a wonderful card showing off these colors! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Joyce said...

I love these irises as well. They are a wonderful way to use our colors. Thanks so much for playing along at ColourQ this week.